Has anyone used the wick system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used the wick system?

I have a very limited amount of space and very limited funds and am thinking of doing acouple of plants using the wick way of growing. I have never grown before and this looks to be about as simple as it gets. Any suggestions?

Never heard of it.

Comment

DWC? Allowing roots to wick up the water?

Comment

There are some fancy ones where you put the reservoir above the level of the plants and Gravity does it's thing, i think theyre for soil using only water, regular wick with the water below the pots wont work

Comment

I've heard of folks sticking the smart pots-fabric pots in 5gallon buckets before, but that probably ain't what dudes talking about.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            It's basically conecting a reservoir to a pot using ropes so it wicks water ase the plant needs it

Originally posted by murphydrum View Post
          I have a very limited amount of space and very limited funds and am thinking of doing acouple of plants using the wick way of growing. I have never grown before and this looks to be about as simple as it gets. Any suggestions?
          whats up murph. if you're still active on here and want to know about wicks I'll tell you how I've been using them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X