Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Wpm Came Back a little But Also Found What looks like Bugs in my Saucer Tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Urgent Wpm Came Back a little But Also Found What looks like Bugs in my Saucer Tray

Can anyone Identify These Bugs they are moving I Can't Find Any On The Plants themselves I am 4 Weeks away From Harvest And Honestly Considering Harvesting Tonight With Wpm And now This I am thinking i Should Cut My Losses Even Tho I Have not Flushed yet Gonna Add more info in a comment As I Want to Post This part Asap
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shankemdirty; 10-25-2020, 11:55 PM.

I am Pissed cause ive been So Excited with this Grow As it is my biggest yet and the plants seem 2 weeks ahead with size compared to my other grow of the same Strain they have not Been FLushed I planned on doing the next 2 weeks of Dry Bloom cause i am trying the kool bloom liquid / Dry Combo for Ripening and then i also Started Using Gph For the Humics Can these bugs be caused by Humics now that i am using it ill include a picture of the bottle And Then I Also Started using Saucers
    Attached Files

Comment

Should I Cut My Losses or Keep Pushing To The End There is 4 weeks Left

Comment

I think they might be Springtails so i calmed down a little but let me know input on the matter i was in shock cause i have never had to deal with bugs had me shook lol and with already fighting Wpm i am like damn why am i getting hit so hard in the final 5 weeks of the grow one thing after another.
        Last edited by Shankemdirty; 10-25-2020, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Read this thread on vinegar and WPM https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...93-wpm-success
          It worked for me with just one spraying, my case was mild, I also cut a few big leaves off. Air flow is critical.

Comment

If they are Jumping around like a spring would it’s springtails no biggie. To some it’s a sign of life a good thing. When a plant is stressed it’s like a signal to cannabis pests to come and attack so yes one problem leads to another. I would keep growing it although I’ve never dealt with wpm.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X