πŸ’© on my plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

πŸ’© on my plant

OMG... i just moved first of month and new place has a huge fenced yard brought 7 plants i started in my apartment..decided to let majority flower and held one back because she was my big sturdy girl
    someone as disgusting as this sounds took a watery dump on her after jumping my fence one day...i assume they were after the flowering ones which i moved and she was alone. Yea i cried. Her pot is large for a tree i put her in my sink and sprayed her off best i could without soaking her got majority off
    i also cut off all her fan leaves but 4
    flies the next day after i put her back out ate most of what was left
    some of her stalk in a few places looks like acid ate her
    Should i kill her and cut losses will it poison the bud when i do have her flower?
    Id hate to think anyone else has had this problem ..open to all suggestions

Wow this is a crazy one, I've got to let that sink in. WTF

Comment

Obviously someone figured out that you are growing weed, and ain't happy about it. I don't know if your are living in a State were growing weed is legal. If it's not, I would pull up my plant and hang low.

Comment

Wish I could catch some pot thief takin a watery dump on one of mine, that ed be their last dump.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

I am in New Mexico my personal grow lic cost all of $30 to add it to my medical card i am allowed 4 mature in budding stage and 12 saplings to vegetation stage
          the only neighbor who knew about "big momma" lives in other half of duplex im renting and she also has her cards and smokes

Im originally from Texas
          Legal to shoot to kill re:trespassing
          Cops told me NM is a retreat state
          So they warned me of the consequences i could face if i shot someone in my yard

Checked on her a little while ago
          She's a hermie now
          So i got my answer

Comment

Hey y'all since im moving grow area inside and on strict budget i do have an extra room about 10x10 window on ever wall
            i browsed posts on lighting
            Googled 1000 and found a horticultural light with timer at Lowe's for around $100
            i am just looking for a little personal smoke until i can get a greenhouse next year
            Will that light set up get me through winter with enough light for flowering?

Comment

That is some wild shit and shitting. Who does that? At least you know they ran home with skid marks in the undies.

I'd get a grow tent or two to put in that room to grow more securely.

Comment

• SmokinJo
                SmokinJo commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol@skidmarks

Been pricing grow tents and kits
                Would love a whole kit
                Budget says the tent i found online walmart clearance for $50 is all i can afford with grow lights
                So i wont be able to buy ventilation system
                Will it be ok temporarily?

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                People find a way to make things work. You can find little fans to move air around at Walmart too. I actually bought a bunch of their metal blade 4" USB fans and have those to move air. They all attach to a USB strip which plugs into the wall, so low power draw. If your tent has a 4" intake / vent hole, you can even sit one on top of that to exhaust your tent. You can find ways to keep light out as well which is necessary for flower. Clip fans are easy to attach to tent posts. Just don't go too big, you don't want to blow the plants over.

But going without any sort of moving air, I wouldn't suggest that.

This is seriously one of the weirdest thing I heard so far in this forum .. lol.

Buy a Doberman and a Rottweiler. I literally have no visitors anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Thats some crazy shit a tweaker would do. (no pun intended) But WTF?! Officially the weirdest thing i read all day.
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

WOW! I would be putting up cameras! Did you report it to the LEOs?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    DNA test 🀣🀟🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X