Reputable seed banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Reputable seed banks

We are moving into a Legalized Cannabis space in my country which I support 99%... my only issue is that only licensed 'businesses' will be able to order in seeds... so while they're still in the 'planning stage, I want to be able to get my own supply but one I know I can trust to deliver..
    Any positive feedback Super Appreciated!! 😊
    Thank you

I have great success with ILGM. They have good customer service and fast seamless delivery to the USA. They are a little spendy though, but I have not had any issues with their seeds or anything else. Lots of People on here use seedsman. I think there is even a recommended list of seed suppliers at the main GWE site.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I have not been disappointed with any of the seed banks I've ordered from. A lot of the seedbanks sell the same seeds but I think it's a matter of the breeders they represent. Everybody sells WW or GG4 but depending on the breeder you may get superior genetics from one vs the other. That will take some research. Are you in the US?

Comment

I also only order from ILGM anymore. They’re pricier but worth the extra money. No inconsistencies with their seeds (so far), always in stock and they arrive within a week of your payment going through.

Comment

My gorilla glue from ILGM are in Week 5 of flowering and doing well.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Their GG strain is my favorite. Has more of a overall buzz than other GG I’ve had

golfnrl smoorman bboyfromwayback @RetiredGuy.. 😊👍
          Cheers y'all!! I truly appreciate your input... 😁

Comment

smoorman ... no, I'm in New Zealand..🤟

Comment

I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA and I plan to continue to do business with all of them in the future. Some will ship internationally, some may not. In no particular order -

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome to Humboldt Collectibles & Souvenirs Inc! Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your continued use of this site means you agree to these terms. Our family, at Humboldt CSI, have resided in Humboldt County California for nearly 100 years…during

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

Welcome to Gaslamp Seeds! Support our boutique genetics collections, the finest strains, all thoughtfully curated.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                FunkyButtLovin Whats the name of your company ?I can vouch for your auto seeds, they grow some fine plants.

WOS, World of Seeds, is a good place, it might be close to you,idk, but they got good seeds.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Cheers All!!
                I've only grown from clones to date, that have been available at the time which is a common way of doing things among those I know who grow. But the more I read and learn, the more I now know the importance of starting off with a really nice strain... plus I can see how applying training techniques would work better if you're working with a plant grown from seed.. 😊
                I wondered why when I was attempting plant-training advice to my plants, why they didn't look quite the same as pictured..😆 THEN I realized that it was because I was working with cloned plants!! (Sigh..)
                I'm super excited to source my own seeds and start my grow from there..
                Love the input, Bring It On!! 👍

Comment

Originally posted by TenX2 View Post
                  smoorman ... no, I'm in New Zealand..🤟
                  Sorry to hear about the vote on Cannabis over there. Next time it will go, its already in the publics conscience. It seems that genetics from the UK / Netherlands / Spain are all very nicely priced compared to ordering from many of the US companies. I do like that these are actual companies instead of a guy from Instagram, but there are some solid choices in the US from what I have been told. Otherwise, you should look at those other places. Sensi Seeds always has a reputable collection of strains, DNA genetics is an amazing breeder / company. I know you can order direct from either company.

Comment

Thank you ChadWestport 😊 ... Amazingly the vote didn't go through, I believed it would. Anyway, I've been looking at the "Biblical Numbers" of strains you can buy.... WOW, how the hell do you choose?!? 95% of them I've never even heard of and the pictures of the final products' is more than impressive. Truly makes you feel like a little kid in Mr Wonka's Chocolate Factory.. But Which one, Is The ONE!??? Suggestions?

Comment

TenX2 lol, you should of seen me in Amsterdam grabbing one of every seed catalog on the shelf. Not that I wanted to order from them, but man, I love having that stuff around to look at. I've probably read them all at least 5 times by now. I feel you with the abundance of selection and strains that I've never heard of.

Comment

So many to try so little time to grow!

Comment

• Farmbuck
                          Farmbuck commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tell me about it lolll The more I grow the more new strains are coming out. It was less complicate back in the 70's, just a few landrace strains.

Seedsman.com has treated me pretty well recently. My previous orders took some 6+ weeks to get here. Covid had added weeks to their delivery. But my last order came in under 3 weeks. They sent a bunch of freebies too.
                        5x5 Gorilla tent
                        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                        Technaflora nutes
                        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X