Yellow seedling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow seedling

1 week old seedlings have yellow growth. Haven't given and nutrients. All I have given is spring water every other day.
    any ideas would be appreciated

I read your title for post saying, "Yellow Seedling" and my first thought was overwatering.. but looking at you pics, the coloring doesn't look to me like it is overwatering but more like a a deficiency.. maybe iron?

Comment

Is it plain soil or is it high in nutients. Maybe soil is hot for seedlings Next time might want a little more soil so the seedling is above the cup. But I am a noob to. I have a problem with my little seedling also if anyone would care and check it out.

Comment

Is the yellow coming from the veins out into the leaf? This can be a sulfur deficiency, but I cant get the pic large enuf for me.
        Also what is the PH? PH issues cause many problems.

Comment

More soil info please
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm thinking the soils to hot too. I tried to see if I could get seedlings up in KindSoil, long time ago, they did pop up, but in 4days, completely burnt up, lol

• Ryguy
            Ryguy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm using fox farm happy frog. I was using a heat mat directly under the solo cups. No nutrients just water and a led light about 30 inches away. I unplugged the heat last night. Was the only thing, I could think that would cause problems. Lost 2 clones. I had a temperature gauge sitting on the mat and it was at 81 degrees. My plants are in the basement on the floor in a grow tent. I figured it would help for the cold. Do you think that will fix the problem?

Yes that could be a problem here also but don't know yet the soil D.A.A.S.69 or it's like real acid soil and they needed to be fed a little N

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I have the fox farm happy frog soil with no nutrients, but I had a heat mat. Do you think that the mat could be the problem?

Comment

80* is to hot for the roots for sure. Whats the PH?

Comment

Oh boy yes if those roots get too warm.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X