Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrients

Good evening guys
    I wanted to ask you a question. I started farming about a year and a half ago, I am in my sixth growth since then, some with more and some less successful. I have changed many techniques and many details since the first cultivation, also I have never changed one of those that can be considered a fundamental factor: nutrients. Right from the start I used Remo`s Nutrients, recommended by the shopkeeper where I get supplies. I have never changed them because I find them at a good price, the complete range is not vast and I consider them a good product. But because I have never changed I have no knot to compare with other products. Do you know this brand? if not what do you use? Thanks in advance.

Fox Farm Trio.

Comment

I don't use nutrients anymore, but when I did ,I used MegaCrop, an you can't beat it imo, it's a simple one part.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Green Planet nutrients
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Techaflora is what I use currently but will be switching to Gaia Green dry amendments.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Howdy AlessandroLoco, I have used some other brands (lines) of nutrients, but I now use General Hydroponics' MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom line (with some of the supplements) because I have had the best results with them.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I make my own maxibloom, also use epsom salts and GH micro, stay with the remo and focus on learning other things like plant training or drying and curing, nutrients are not a game changer

BioCanna line of Bio Vega and Bio Flores. 1st grow but so far so good. Haven’t tried their Bio Boost due to cost.
            Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

I use CX Horticulture products. Regeneroot, Wilt Guard, Hydro A & B, Mighty Growth Enhancer, Mighty Bloom Enhancer, and Head Masta. I like CX because the mixing ratio is the same for each product and of course, the way the plants respond to it. I grow with the Autopot system and they recommended CX products. I'm going to stick with CX for a few more grows and re-evaluate. Next grow will switch from 50/50 blend of soil/perlite to coco/perlite. I want to try a coco grow and see how it goes...still learning and experimenting.
              Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
              Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
              Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Partial to the Fox Farm trio
                Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X