Your opinion on yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your opinion on yield

I have this plant at the start of flowering and its 50cm tall sativa. If everything goes good how much yield do you think its gone give me ?
    Attached Files

No more than 1/2 oz..

Comment

6 grams but it could surprise you?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What strain of Sativa ? By the look of it maybe 20 to 30 grams wet.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i dont know i found seed in my stuff and it was suposed to be haze

You didn't really give us much to go by but it's probably safe to say no more than a few fat joints. It should be enough to keep you smoking for a few days or so. For me it might be enough to invite 3 other smokers over for an afternoon BBQ.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks more Indica to me than sativa, probably hybrid,
          Not much ,I'd guess .

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Thenks men if you also know when she is gonna be ready to harvest . Not exactly is it gonna be a month or less cause she reached to flower at 1.5 month from seed and i think she is in a hurry to finsh her job before winter

Is it worth two months of your time to find out? If you have others going and there is no lack of space, why not. But if you need that space or could fill it with something more productive, it might be worth while.

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not looking for serious results and this plant was from a seed in my stuff .. Iplanted it for fun just to see the leaves. I font have experience at all and i am not gonna spent money now on supplements and other stuff. Ijust planted this buddy an from nothing i managed to keep it alive and start flowring. All i want to know is is it honna give me something and if yes how much time till harvest

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Its a fun hobby, you've made it this far, so you'll probably do pretty well when you catch the bug for growing

Harvest is hard to say but less than an ounce would be my guess.

How old is it and when did you put it in flower? I'm sure you're not overjoyed with the responses so far.

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Well every response is welcome. From seed untill today its abaout 1 and a half month i have it outside so she started flower by herself because of the autumn we have here and the light is 11 to12 hours

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X