About removing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL About removing leaves

On the 12 th day of flowering, the leaves of plants look lush. Can you remove some of the big fan leaves? I want to hear your opinions. Thank you

Your plants are looking gorgeous, bushy and healthy. Did you do a defoliation when you flipped the lights to 12/12?
    if you look at Nebulas tutorial on the site, she suggests defoliation at the flip, and also at week 3 of flower. Your girls would definitely benefit from this. Even though your right in the middle of these 2 time frames, I would definitely suggest taking a look at her pictures and doing something similar as soon as possible.
    good luck! And great looking plants šŸ‘

Comment

• lin091117
      lin091117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your opinion. I wonder if the time for removing leaves must be in the third week. Have I read the article on removing leaves

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Budgal is šŸ’Æ You can take them anytime. The tutorial is a general guideline. I take a few leaves almost every time Iā€™m in the flowering room šŸ‘

• lin091117
      lin091117 commented
      Editing a comment
      When I turned to 12/12, all the leaves at the bottom were taken off

Oh you bet you can and i would spend some time and take off all largest fans blocking the " inside and budsites" inside meaning inner leafs towards center of stalk. I would remove4-6 per plant. Wait a week if all looks good stand over them can you see the soil? Then your good for awhile. Throughout the grow if it's healthy plant i will take off leaf as needed. good luck to ya
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• lin091117
      lin091117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your advice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X