Kind soil ripped me off!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind soil ripped me off!?

So it has now been a month since I ordered from kind soil. I have sent them a message asking for an update on my order with no reply. They had no problem charging my card at the time I placed my order. I am doubly confused because I ordered based on the suggestion of the growweedeasy site so I assumed they were respectable and in business. Maybe it’s the pandemics fault but I have seen nothing to tell me what’s going on. Anyone with thoughts or anyone else with an issue please comment.

Call the card provider and dispute the charge, they should be glad to work with you on this.

Comment

• Hrrmph
      Hrrmph commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I may have to do that.

Never had any problems getting the KindSoil, it always came quickly.
    Must be covid, related.
    Have you called Phil?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Hrrmph
      Hrrmph commented
      Editing a comment
      No I haven’t. I’m really nonconfrontational. I forwarded my order confirmation email to the support address with the brief message asking when my order will ship. That was at least two weeks ago. It’s true I can maybe talk to my credit card company to get the order removed or hassle the company over it(Phil in particular I guess) but really I’m looking for some explanation more than anything. It was about a $50 order so I’m not super upset just curious more than anything and man would I take the soil over a refund if I can get it.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry about hassling Phil, he can handle it, call him an he will get it in the mail for you quickly,
      Makes growing really easy for you, you'll like it, once you get it, you may not like the smell of it though, but your plants will smell great.

It's bad business when you ghost your customers. At least set up an automated message on the email server saying you are out of the office, will return in two weeks or something to that effect.

I hope it works out for you. Not everything we can control, but it's not personal, just life happening

Comment

I sent another email and now my order has shipped. Just thought it was only fair to report back on kind soil doing something right. Thanks for the responses!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the update, I'm happy to hear they made it right.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X