Current grown and cool mutation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current grown and cool mutation

Hey guys. So i decided it would be cool to show my grow right now. With everything that has been going on i have not been as on top of my plants as i usually am so keep that in mind. I know i have slight nute deficiency but i already knew this grow was not going to be my best due to my dogs passing and my current health issues (actually going to have surgery on tuesday). one thing that is cool and the reason i wanted to show it off is it seems i have a plant with a mutation, possibly polyploidism, and i wanted to show it off. The smaller plant is Cherry Kush and the larger is GSC which has the polyploidism. Probably a month into flower but like i said with everything going on i have not kept track.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201017_130256.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	460325

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201017_130310.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	460326

That is cool !
    I only had “Siamese” colas. Never seen this before 😃
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Those are cool! I Had a polyploidy a couple years back, very fun to watch grow.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah i had one a few years back as well on a sour d. Starting to wonder if im doing something to cause it or im just lucky lol

Really cool - give it a good cure after you get that far - cuz they are supposed to mutate off the THC charts as well. I have read 30%+
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know! I knew that they could be more potent but not 30%+! Thats wild!

Tersky That is such a cool mutation! Can’t wait to see her at full maturity. Hope your surgery goes well! That sux to hear that you have Health problems on top of what you’re already going through. Take care. Our ♥️s will be with you

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it's been a rough year to say the least. This had been an issue for the past 15 years but complications have been happening making it time to finally get resolved. Not life threatening unless you count the occasional pain that makes me wish i was dead at times. Thanks for the support! Unfortunately it's kinda bad timing with surgery and a plant in flower but life never cares about convenience.

Good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well and pain free. Secondly your plants looks great! I've never seen plants with polyploidism. Freaking awesome looking!
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Unfortunately due to the nature of the surgery i will probably be in considerable pain for the first week, but i get good drugs so hopefully that will make it bearable. I had a sour diesel plant with polyploidism and the buds looked like a Magnum ice cream bar.. it was wild! Right now it looks like a large fuzzy caterpillar lol.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been avoiding back surgery for 11 years. I've never had the chance to take that much time off work for the recovery process. My day will come unfortunately.
        Can't wait to see your final product, but its gonna be a monster!!

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope, but this surgery thing in the middle of flower may hurt yields. Im worried that the first couple weeks after surgery i'll neglect her a little. So it may not be my best grow but i should get something out of it. All im hoping for is that i dont cause them to hermie or kill them. Though if they hermie i might get a good supply of seeds lol.

Nice stuff Tersky! That is a cool top bud, they remind me of the big fuzzy caterpillars.

Comment

Thoughts n prayers for ya Amigo!
        & that is wild! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X