No announcement yet.

Tika stilllll on topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something that always comes back to mind during conversations like these. Democracy was born on the bleachers of open public forums in Ancient Greece where men(only) argued and discussed and shouted and agreed and disagreed.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      That be true.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I say, fuck em if they can't take a joke...

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Love me some Jack Nicholson.........One flew over the cuckoo's nest - what a frickin' great move!

I have never been extremely political. I do my 'civic duty' and vote, but most times I'm fine with whoever wins. This time was different. And in the end, I have bigger fish to fry, like getting my husband his medical marijuana card and getting him weaned off those fucking opiates!!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen sister. WWII Jew rescuers: If you save one person, you save the world.

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      That is just genius!!!! Seriously genius!!!!

hey greenie, thanks for replying. so i'm a reallllll REAL literal type so sometimes i have trouble with electronic communication...so if you could cut me some slack there i'd appreciate it....so i'm just gonna ask you and then hopefully i can understand what you are saying.

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
    The subject of politics brings out all kinds...just like the topic of religion...talking about either is a waste of time...

why is it a waste of time?

We each have our own lives to answer and account for...

There is nothing political about politics...
    i was very confused by this. can you maybe explain a little what you mean by that?

My wife voted for trump...she said she has said worse things about men than he has ever said about women...
    I'm not registered and have never voted...so there you go..
    i think i maybe understand this...do you mean that since you don't vote then you are "outside the process" and if you're outside the process, you're not "responsible" for what comes from the process...?

Did you just make it political....lol
    yes but since everything is political it wasn't too hard....lol

Politics is he said she said...I could give a shit less what anyone says
    this was the part that i had the most trouble understanding...are you saying that, because people are unlikely to agree then you don't care what anyone says? because it's just all disagreement, no moves towards resolution or what not? is that what you saying?[/QUOTE]

thanks greenie!

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

And all his time this was about growing pot.

Comment

Yes, Charlie. Yes it was! We were just taking the long and winding road. LOL

Comment

One thing I love about this forum is the freedom to express ourselves. When someone says, we can't talk about anything but cannabis, I start to feel straight-jacketed, because cannabis is associated with/linked to so many other issues...

There have already been various threads on this forum about what would happen re: cannabis after the election. This isn't the first. When Nebula starts deleting posts, I will abide by her gentle hints.

For me, if it's ONLY about pot, then it reminds me of all those hippies I started to avoid in the early 70s because all they could talk about were drugs.
          Last edited by alltatup; 01-23-2017, 05:10 PM.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            You just earned yourself an atheist amen, worth twice as much as regular amens on the black market

This is why I don't facebook

Comment

One of my guys called me this morning...his wife..who he just married in September passed away this morning at 6 am. It devastated me...to think of him and his family...the sudden loss...she went in for outpatient surgery Friday afternoon....Sunday went in for severe blood clots in her lungs and died this morning....this has affected me greatly ....
            so much other stuff to worry about than who is president
            So the issue of politics is a crap issue....
            Let no one man with his rants and raves affect you dearly...there has always been Shit rulers in this world...so what...all that is trivial...

Grab ahold of your loved ones and never let go!!!
            Last edited by Green75; 01-24-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• rwdyredhead
              rwdyredhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry to hear that Doc.
              Money is treated as the most valuable thing in this world but it's not. Time is.
              I don't have the answers to all these issues going on in the world but I know you're only here for a short time and every day & every moment with the people you love is unfathomably precious. No matter how bad your problems seem, if you take the time to realize that some people didn't get to wake up today, some lost a child or a parent or spouse, some woke up in a hospital bed or on the street...then your problems will seem much smaller and you'll feel much more grateful for the good in your life. My thoughts are with you and your friend.

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks everyone...I will pass on to his family

• bobsakamoto
              bobsakamoto commented
              Editing a comment
              hey greenie. hey man i am so so sorry to hear that. that is so awful....hugs to you and yours

LOVE AND MERCY
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Insom, I just watched the film "Love and Mercy" and it was quite revealing--I highly recommend it. And I recommend it when I'm not high. It just goes to show how tyrannical parents can really mess up a little genius's head...But he created the most extraordiinary music anyway.

• insomniaczzz
              insomniaczzz commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't seen it, but will look for it. Amazon Prime probably has it.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              YES insom, it's free on amazonprime. Please let me know what you think!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X