new strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new strains

I'm adding 3 strains to my grow op, just wondering what You guys think about this strains maybe someone grew them before. I'm flowering red diesel from barnesy farm for The first time, got a bunch of clones but it's mid flowering smells promising. I'm adding sour sorbet from DNA, purps 1 from Dinafem and purple strawberry sherbert from pheno finder. Been growing My own seeds for quite a while, i added critical and Legendary punch from royal queen seeds and turned out to be dissapointing

Sorry to hear you’re RQS strains didn’t go as expected.
    specially the critical- I’m growing this in 3-4 weeks.

Always been satisfied with the seeds I bought from RQS, though the 5 critical was free seeds. I would never buy the seeds myself. But they are free.
    Purple strawberry sherbet sounds really delicious
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

CaptainWiese91 don't get me wrong, it grows super fast and yields a lot but the Quality it's very los, maybe i got shitty phenos

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Understand you completely on that one. It’s not a high THC strain.. which makes me wonder if I just should buy some née seeds

I'm going with an old variety and a really old variety for my next grows (Ghost Train Haze and Skunk #1). Red Diesel sounds interesting. I've got two from BF going now - Acapulco Gold and Laughing Buddha. AG I can recommend for the mellow high and LB has a smell like Juicy Fruit gum! Sorry about the RQS duds. I've been hearing grumblings about their quality control as of late.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X