Swapped bulbs = Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapped bulbs = Stretching

Just heads up from newbie wishing to express obvious. I swapped out 41k (growth?) with a 31k (flower) bulb too early (I think) resulting in major stretch on some autos. Cause = effect I assume. Any way read on site about waiting to swap out hps and mh lights so I assume I am in similar situation with Lec lights (I have since swapped lights back). I guess whole purpose of this post is to either seek assure or a kick in backside (we need a pat on back at least once a day (sometimes high, sometimes low)). Comments welcomes
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

I doubt that switch from 41k to 31k did anything, probaly time for her to start stretching.
    You can go from start to finish with either one.
    Just my opinion but Phillips makes the best lamp-bulb for cmh-lec.
    Good Luck with your plants.
    Welcome to GWE.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks for the input.They seem to have settled down and thriving. This is my second grow and the biggest thing I learned from the first is growing is a lot different than reading. That being said these plants are benefiting from it.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X