seeds in my weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeds in my weed

while cleaning my feminized plants i have found a number of seeds being this is my 2nd year growing I wonder
    1 are these seeds viable 2 is the product..the buds as good as from a plant with no seed i had 2 others in the garden that may have impacted the feminized plants

I have had seeds show up a few times. I've grown a few of them. They were always female. They were as good as the plants they came from. Have fun spread the love.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

1. If they are ripe, they should be viable.
      2. Yes

Comment

IF you have a real male the seed would not be feminized.
        Do a smash test, if the seed is hard and resists smashing (dont try to kill a good seed) it should be good to grow, if it is soft and smashes very easy, it was bad (under developed or fake seed).

Comment

If you're sure the plants were polinated by a male, you should be fine. But if there are no males around, you might have a hermie on your hands. And I've been told that seeds from a hermie often becomes hermies too.

But do not take my word for it.

Good luck!

- C

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes they do have a greater chance of being hermies, but with care can still be grown to a nice harvest. I have read it is the next step in evolution of our plants to become self pollinating which is why I killed the hermie seed from my grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X