2nd grow short plants again stumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd grow short plants again stumped

Still newbie at second grow. I veg'd these 2 for 8 weeks at least and decided to put them in flower. They have been flowering for for 4 weeks almost. It seems like they just dont want to gain any height and the bud sites on the clone are small. I have 2 led from phlizon at 240 and 259 actual watts. 2x4x5 grow tent and the clone is in a 5 gallon and the seeded one is 3 gallon. I used coast of maine platium when I transplanted. My last 2 I grew was small 2. The seeds were from a 1/2 oz bag of supposedly kalifa kush I got from a store in washington dc. I dont know why they are so small. Anyone have thoughts about why they are small. I have ordered some seeds waiting on those. Anyone have similiar problems. 2 pics are in 4th week of flower.

I have 2 phlizon led lights . 1 is 250 actual watts and the other is 241 actual watts.
    The lights were 12 on 6 off for 8-9 weeks. Lights are now 12 on 12 off in 4 weeks of flowering.
    The height has been around 18 inches from the top of the plants. I heard at flower they want more light so 1 is at 12 inches now.
    The soil is stonington blenders mix coast of maine platinum which I used after transplanting.
    I have no way of determing the temp of the soil.
    I pH the water to about 6 I have a pH meter.
    Being that I am on the assumption that the soil is mixed with fertilizer I have been using only the big buds, buds and bloom fox farm and only been adding a tbl spoon at each feeding every other watering which is about every 3 days.
    Temp is running around 80 during lights on and little lower when lights are off.
    Humidity around 40
    Attached Files

GoodMorning, they will probably get taller before harvest, I'm sure, maybe not much,
    Some strains just don't get big, next time you might want to try store bought seeds, with good genes.
    Your doing a good job with your growing, keep up the nice job, with some proven seeds.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS69. I have ordered white rhino and big bud. white rhino havent been able togerminate but have germinated 2 big buds which are in solo cups now and looks like they will get big looking at the seedling at 2 days. Have ask the seed store if they can send me more rhinos they said yes at the end of the haggleing.

Your plants look good. As previously mentioned some strains just don’t get big. I have a Purple Kush now that’s been vegging 6wks and it’s only 12” tall but pretty wide. The way you trained that plant is going to reduce the height bc its growing out more which is good. Seems to be a even canopy with a bunch of colas. The yield may surprise you.

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks bboyfromwaybac. I probably would want to grow at least four of these small girls the same way flattish on top and fiming the main colas to make more. Would the colas at harvest be any big amounts.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Never know, they can get pretty dense depending on strain or lights

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X