Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droopy plant, hot day, moist soil

Hi Everyone,

This is a photo of my Dutch Passion CBD Kush plant that has been growing quite happily for a few weeks now (seed was placed in water exactly a month ago). It's in a mix of about 50% canna terra, 25% coco, and 25% extra perlite. The plant is a little droopy this evening, and I'd like some advice about why before I do more damage.

The soil is moist to my first knuckle but the last time it was watered was 5 days ago, when I watered to runoff. It has been a bit cooler 20 C or 68 F the past few days and the humidity in the space bucket has been about 70%. In order to get the temp up and the humidity down I put a fan blowing down on the plant over the lights. That put the temp up to 26 C or 79 F and got the RH down to 60%. So I swapped the fan back to the fan that blows cold air from the side of the bucket. Temp is now about 22 C 70 F 60% RH

Too hot? Too windy? Too wet? Not wet enough?

Droopy plant now

Click image for larger version  Name:	HJ7Nlb4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	459610

Plant two days ago:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3Btweys.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	459609

GoodMorning, I don't see much wrong, if she was mine and your in a fabric pot, I'd set my pot on some rocks or something similar ,to keep it off the bottom of your bucket.
    Way I tell is by picking up my pots, if they lite weight, I water them,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• k3babalicious
      k3babalicious commented
      Editing a comment
      The plant is happy again this morning.I can probably put some rocks in as more of a drainage space. Thanks for the idea.

How come the pots not filled with soil?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• k3babalicious
      k3babalicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Five gal fabric pot in a five gal spacebucket. So I half filled the pot with soil and folded the edge down.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X