Foxfarms DIRTY DOZEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxfarms DIRTY DOZEN

Hey how many of you guys use foxfarms dirty dozen?
    I was just wondering how many of you follow the feeding schedule?
    are all of the bottles necessary?
    Do you use the bushdoctor "flower kiss" foliar spray?

I also wanted to get the duo "kelp me kelp you" & "wholly mackerel" because it's in the feeding chart.

I thought you could get by with just the trio?

How much of this is overkill?
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

I run foxfarm and only use half the line.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200123-135636.png
Views:	216
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	459580
    Trio, root drench, microbes, kelp, sladgehammer.
    other product lines of calmag, SI. Waste of money to buy all that, Imho.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley The sales pitches are fierce! Makes you feel like you need all these things. Was looking at the Budcandy from Advanced nutrients cuz that’s the line I’m using (at a quarter to half suggested rates) Decided to go with the advice of the good folks here, and got a big bottle of organic blackstrap instead. It did a nice job on my outside girls, so I will definitely continue to use it😁
      One question about the molasses- this is going to sound weird but, when I put my buds in jars to cure and opened them for burping,
      for the first week or so, they smelled like banana bread....
      I don’t mean faintly... like they really smelled like banana bread😂 It’s dissipating now as their true smells are developing.
      3 different strains, so I know that it’s not strain specific. Would this be from the sugar in the molasses? Haven’t heard anyone mention this, so I’ve been quietly enjoying my banana bread weed...
      just thought I would ask, as no one seems to be bringing it up😂

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        It could be from the molasses. Depends on how long and how much you used the molasses before harvest.
        Bud candy I didn’t notice any difference in buds or taste to be honest.
        But my amigos say with the molassss they can taste some sweetness in the smoke

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        @CaptainWiese91
        I gave them molasses 15 ml per 4 litres, 4 times over a 2 week period. The smell is going away now, and I’m glad!!
        Keeps making me hungry for banana bread😂

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never troede banana bread😅. We dont eat that in Denmark 😂.
        I take 2 table spoon in a 6 liter bottle. Seems like it’s the right amount

WHAT CaptainWiese91 you never ate banana bread. Well young man you got to try it with a layer of sweet butter on it. OMG best quick munchie better than a girl scout cookie for real. LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, it’s not like banana cake? Because this we eat a lot in Denmark 😂

You can definitely get by with just the trio and calmag. Silica, molasses and kelp aren't necessary but are beneficial, Sledgehammer is good to have on hand in case things go awry but otherwise not really needed at all. I use the trio and their soils to keep the main things consistent but everything else like silica, calmag, etc. comes from lower priced brands like General Hydroponics and Bloom City mostly.

In other words I don't really recommend purchasing the dozen and instead just picking up the Trio then look elsewhere for lower priced options of the other few things you might want.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X