Foxtailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxtailing

It seems that all of my remaining plants are beginning to foxtail on me. I always have related foxtails to indoor grows but I only have outdoor plants. We've been experiencing record heat lately and it seems to be a likely cause. Anybody else ever have this on their outdoor plants? I may just take them all tomorrow because the sun is beating the hell out of them with little relief expected till the weekend.

Indica or Sativa ?? My last Thai girls did a lot foxtailling also but then I grow inside because of the climat here. Too damn cold loll I grow both and I see most foxtail in my Sativa rarely in my Indica. But what do I know about outdoor... Nothing..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      All five of the girls I have left are indica dominant strains. One is my weird dwarf and I don't have a clue what it's origins are. The foxtailing isn't confined to just the tops of bud but are coming up un the upper sides as well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X