Have these buds been pollinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Have these buds been pollinated?

New grower, not quite sure what I'm looking at. About 5 to 6 weeks in flowering stage. Germinated/planted 2 seeds, both were females. Never had any males in the mix yet my experience with growing other plants tells me these calyx's are swollen because they've been pollinated and have seeds growing in them. I'm attaching a picture, areas of concern are circled in red.

I dont know of anyway of knowing if buds have been pollinated so if there are any ways of telling then I'd be interested in learning about it!

What do you think? Have these been pollinated or is this natural and the way it should look?
    Attached Files

It actually looks like it🤔
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

But not all the hairs are brown - which confuses me
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• KrimNL10DenZ
        KrimNL10DenZ commented
        Editing a comment
        They've been changing more and more over the past week and a half. Why doesn't confuse you? Please share some knowledge lol

How would they of gotten pollinated with no males?

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Normally when a bud gets pollinated, all the hairs til turn brown and curl in.
        It’s possible it made the seeds itself.
        But I’m really not sure here if that is the case..

Pollen can travel just like bees pollination of all things carry pollen on their legs. I've had butterflies with pollen on their legs land on plants. Do any neighbors grow weed?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

It amazes me that we can grow outside and not have seedy plants, pollen can travel on the wind 2000 miles.

Comment

Don't be in a hurry to call it a seed, when they start fatting up, they do look like a seed getting ready to pop.
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X