Update Big Bud Purple Hulk Autos 1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Big Bud Purple Hulk Autos 1st grow

Well been a bit since an update life was crazy for a second. I guess I stopped the Big Bud too early and the purplw hulk us still a runt so might not be a good 1st grow but I have learned lots. Got the air cooled hood up and turned the power up to 600 watts.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

topped not stopped
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

I grew big bud one time that's all i can remember LOL jeeze my brain's on weed.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420Cndee
      420Cndee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's exactly why I have a dry erase board and clipboard with a calendar and feed charts and I write everything down all the time.

I write things down when i germinate thru to flowering and strain stuff but i've never written down how the effect was with the strain i grew. So i need to write that part down. I can only remember a few that i grew over the years that had a impact on weather i would grow it again.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nice idea some more things to write down to keep my OCD going !

Comment

Big Bud week 7. Had some ph issues I think but looking better other than all the leaves lol. I Think
        Last edited by 420Cndee; 11-10-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Purple Hulk week 6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X