What’s happened to my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s happened to my baby

Hi fellow growers I’ve got a droopy one! My poor plant that is just coming into flower and it’s not looking as good as the others I’m watering once every 48 hours with about 500ml of water with bloom nutrition please take a look at the pics and advise please many thanks

this is is a Pineapple Express

Marshydro 4ft square x 6ft

coco soil

full nutrients

marshydro 1000 led light

6inc fan into carbon filter

1x heater keeping temp between 24/27

4 x pineapple atutos barneys

1 x LSD auto freebie barneys that’s the 1 more advanced

500ml is not much for that size of a plant..
    how big it the pots ? Do you have drainage holes ?
    Does it perk up every time you water ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes a little faster yes - but not more wise than you tersky.
      You made a much better comment than I did.
      And you mentioned perlite - I didn’t

• Nicknick182
      Nicknick182 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep holes in the pots 13ltr pots (not ideal but there was a pot shortage where I live in both senses) as for the perked up yep shes starting to will take a proper look later give her chance to soak it up,

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      If she perks up every time you give water, you are not giving the right amount of water

Looks like they are thirsty. 500ml is not a lot of water (0.13 gallons for us americans) especially for a plant going into flower. For reference, my plants are in a 5 gal container and i water my plants every 2-4 days with 2-3 gallons. The easiest way to water coco is to water to 10-20% runoff and then wait for pots to get light then water again. I dont have a set schedule of watering. I water when the plant needs it and that can be once a week in early veg to once every other day in late flower.

Comment

• Nicknick182
      Nicknick182 commented
      Editing a comment
      So with the perlite (I did buy some) just sprinkle it on the top of the coco 🤷🏻‍♂️ As for the amount of water I’m to scared to drown them as all the other plants seem to be coping with the watering schedule

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all plants want the same amount of water or nutrients.
      I have 9 of the same strain no one is drinking the same.

And for the perlite is doesn’t help to sprinkle to top of the soil/or coco

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to mix the perlite with coco. Should have done that before planting. The perlite allows for air pockets when mixed in and increased air flow. As far as watering goes, regardless of how other plants look that plant is not happy obviously. If you had mixed in about 40%-50% perlite in your coco you would have enough airflow to where they wont drown as long as the roots are established. Also using fabric pots would help with airflow. Recommend doing some research to see how to grow in coco https://www.growweedeasy.com/coco-coir

I think this subject was mentioned before about adding perlite to the mix, that soil needs to aeriated in order for roots to breath.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Did you lift the pot up? I imagine it doesn’t weigh anything

Comment

• Nicknick182
        Nicknick182 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was light agreed,

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Easy fix 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X