Feminized seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feminized seeds

I'm wanting to try to make some feminized seeds using some clones off a couple plants i just lost. My only question is should I put them both in the box on 12/12 at the same time (removing the one im treating when spraying to avoid overspray of course), or should I put the one im making produce pollen in a week or two earlier than the one I want to produce seeds?
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

I'm not sure if this holds true for reversing, but I always put the ladies in 1 to 2 weeks before the male. The females take a few days longer to get going and you also want to have a decent amount of pistils that will receive the pollen. The male usually starts dropping active pollen within 7-10 days. With the offset, I tend to get it right. I also only leave the male in for 4-5 days once it started dropping pollen. You'll see the pistils turn brown if they got pollinated, so visually it is easy to see if the male is needed any longer.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X