Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have addictive tendencies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else have addictive tendencies?

Ummmmm😂
    Someone needs to take my credit card

Looks like someone already got your credit card.

Like, all of it.

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

It is an awesome problem to have though. Screw the home shopping network!

Comment

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, grew 2 outdoors. Harvested 1 so far. Too hot for the Indica. Now everything in my fridge tastes like Bubba Kush. Lotus slow dry

But damn......my pizza too.

Dunno what I'd do with 250 seeds. LOL

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        @ floopydoop you’re drying in your fridge?
        Don’t know why I’m surprised as I dry bubble hash in the fridge. Just never heard of that before.
        Bet your eggs taste awesome!

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        @ lalaland Yep too hot here to do a hang dry. Another 2 weeks of 90+ temps. Yeah there's plenty of info out there....fridge dry, lotus cure...etc. Basically dry in paper lunch bags until it gets close then jar with Bovedas.
        Last edited by Floopydoop; 10-15-2020, 03:23 AM.

My name is alltatup and I'm a seed-buying addict. I had to build an additional room to hold all my cannabis seeds.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there @alltatup
        That’s ok, there’s no judgement here. This is a safe place😂😂

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Been to those meetings. Great laughs. I'll be alright.

Just glad I’m not the only one with this issue. Good problem to have though 😁

Comment

I know just what you mean. My mailbox used to look like this on delivery day.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6G2A89r2SB-gWmP8Hi6JGfsSZr1wIsVXvb3eul33Ftw.jpg?auto=webp&s=77970ff217d5efdb776654ec95175dc9b8255a49.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	523.2 KB
ID:	459397

Then this started happening and I had to take an extinguisher with me to check the mail.

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	459398

Now it just looks like this all the time.

Name:	eXfqrbi.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	459399

Comment

I was but not now addicted to the seed purchasing. I'm just a watcher for the time being, got enough that i can't grow. I am addicted to " clones " i see something and pinch it and try and root it.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m with ya! Growing these out to see which strains will end up being new mommies. Bruce Banner just made the cut. Sticky icky and easy to grow 👍🏻

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m 100% with both of you on not wanting to waste money on seeds. I need to route out a half dozen strains or so to keep as Mommas, then I’ll stop😂😂😂
            Do you believe me??
            Who needs shoes and handbags, fancy clothes etc?
            I have fuzzy pjs, 100 hair ties to keep my mane out of the buds and SEEDS!!!! Lots and lots of seeds😂😂

I'm on a first name basis with Seedsman....
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I see you have a little project with "Autos" in the future. My Northern Lights autos from Seedsman are now in the 3 wks of curing. Nice taste, but for me I find it less potent than my Lemoncelllo Haze but still very potent for a low-medium tolerance person... But that's me lolll I would say she will get a bit better in a few more weeks of curing. Hope when the time come, you will give us your opinion. One thing for sure wife like it.

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            PLreef You are not helping at all!!
            Ooooh Papaya💕

Damn you Seedsman..!!! Screw you Nirvana,,!! I don't like you anymore Ace. Stay away from me Serious Seeds..! Because of y'all I'm bloody broke !!!!!!

Ohh by the way I ordered a few days ago more bloody %&%&^^^ beans from Coffee Shop Seeds, wife not really pleased
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-14-2020, 08:56 PM.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmbuck You must realize that YOU are the problem--not the innocent seeds!!!! Admit that you are powerless over Cannabis seeds!!!!! ;-}

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right!?!?
            I was looking at more seeds yesterday 😂
            Didn’t pull out the plastic though, so proud of myself 😂
            I think Farmbuck needs an intervention

Well..i thought i was stocked up...14 photos and 8-9 Auto seeds for future grows....then canuk seeds dangled a 50% off sale last weekend. Just ordered another 6 autos and 10 photos....Holy fak.!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            You’ve got a lot of the same strains as me!
            I’ve got the gg4 and super lemon haze, and critical mass auto from Canuk Going now. We’ll see what makes it in next round.😂

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            lol lalaland, im not sure if your registered with canuk seeds..if you are, go to your account and subscribe to their email newsletter. They will send out notifications a couple of times a year for 1/2 off sales. Next sale will probably be christmas!!

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            homegrown Hey thanks for letting me know! I’ll definitely do that

I think the smart thing is to find a grow buddy or two and share the seed buying expenses, nobody really needs a bag of 100 seeds when you have limited grow space and 10-15 other strains of seeds queuing up

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            So I’m not defending my ridiculous habit😂 Because it is completely out of control 🤪
            But I kinda have to..
            My license allows me to grow 85 indoor/ 19 outdoor at any given time.
            100 seeds isn’t as ridiculous as it sounds. I have a room finishing in the next month, and another finishing about a month after that. I’m figuring on 2 more runs of autos, in each room before I have to shut down indoors for next summers outdoor crop. I will be testing out the photos in the meantime to determine what will make the cut for next summers outdoor.
            I should be through those seeds by the end of next summer, and won’t have to rely on them, as I’ll have my chosen mother’s.👍

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I have hundreds of seeds, all neatly categorized into Cup Winners, Hybrids, CBD dominant and Seed's I'll Never Grow. Perhaps I'll take a picture and put all the other seed addicts to shame...

Aww crap. Every time I find something fun, someone else has to start a 12 step group to counteract that. (Hmm, maybe that makes me an "Influencer").
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Intervention for all of us!!! Bet we’re too baked to care😂

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Like lalaland says, at a seed addict gathering, we pass the dutchie... No coffee and cookies for us, thank you very much... A seed addict defiantly celebrates worshipping the Cannabis goddess...

I'm glad I don't have a credit card. I bought seeds only once and I felt like Jack when he traded the cow for 3 magic beans, lol.
          Last edited by AccidentalGardener; 10-15-2020, 09:39 AM. Reason: jack traded a cow, not the farm, LOL

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            With the prices, you would think so!!

Name:	seeds.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	460178

It's not really that many, is it? Aw, fuck it: I don't care. I like to have a choice.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            All tidy and organized, nice!

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            FunkyButtLovin , you need one of those boxes like they use for keeping baseball cards. Hell, I don't know. I saw the pics of your mailbox and thinking you might need more than one of those boxes, lol.

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome collection!

This is an educational post - to the max. An eye-opener for this paranoid rookie.
          There are a more places to get seeds than there are stars in the sky. There's just too many people growing it - no way they could stop all of the seeds. Like the shittiest game of Whack-a-Mole ever, lol. Gives me hope that my new-found joy will turn into some sort of hoarding thing. Let's go! I already hoarded antique china, cats, jewelry-making supplies, acrylic craft paint and cool socks. I've been training for this my whole adult life!

Seeds take up less space!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            AG, you're not a hoarder, you're just like me!! You collect china (Fitz & Floyd blue dragon), rescue cats (men must go to war, women must rescue cats), create jewelry (me too!! You should see my collection of Bali and Thai silver beads!!!!!), and as for the socks, let's just say that having lots of choices in socks is, well, it's just fundamental to life...

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm well-rounded, lol. My dish-sickness was Homer Laughlin decorated dinnerware, jugs and hotel wash sets. My bead-sickness was beadweaving like peyote stitch, some stuff I made up, and bead embroidery - japanese seed beads smaller than aphids, lol. The cat collection is currently the smallest it's been in 25 years - at two elderly rescues. We'll start from scratch (hehe) someday, but these two have the life of Riley.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X