Maybe calcium deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Maybe calcium deficiency?

Attached is a picture of a plant that I have growing in Kind Soil with Coco Loco. I have a 2' x 4' tent with an HLG300L-R spec LED grow light on 50% intensity at about 24". I have watered through the entire cycle with water filtered through a Boogie-Blue filter and adjusted with citric acid crystals to between 6.5 pH and 6.8pH every 4 - 5 days. There are two other plants in the tent with no obvious signs of distress. Is this a calcium deficiency and how can it be corrected? Kind Soil says to not add any nutrients to the grow.

Thanks,
    Novice.

Could be. More likely yellow spot septoria. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...-leaf-septoria.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

You have burned tips on the lowest leaves.
      Its getting too much of something. Or else you wouldn’t have the burned tips
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

That doesnt look like calcium deficiency to me. Looks more like a ph issue but from what you said ph seems to be in correct range. Do you use a ph pen? if so have you calibrated it recently?

Comment

I used KindSoil an Coco-Loco for quite a few grows, and and kinda liked it, it grows some real sticky-good smelling weed.
          Yours looks like root problems to me, but I can't be sure.
          Anyway, good luck.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X