She’s lookin rough :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s lookin rough :(

I was gifted this plant as a little seedling in June this year and it started out growing super fast outside, but as it’s gotten colder I moved it inside and it just seems so sickly... I noticed some yellow leaves lower down on the plant and thinking it might be a nitrogen deficiency I’ve been giving it FoxFarms Tiger Bloom, but it’s just getting droopier and more leaves are falling. I noticed all this start right as I think it began to flower, but that’s not really on anymore. Anyone have any tips to restore her health?

She's beat, I would start a new seed.

Sorry, you probably didn't want to hear that.

Comment

Yea I think she is gone too.
      new seed mate 🙏🏻
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Ohhhh !! RIP
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Oh the tragedy of it all may she rest in pieces.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ohhh, the humanity!

Comment

She dont look good, how about removing all the dead stuff, and pics of whats left?
              And tell us about her watering cycle, for me she looks dry, very dry, and near done.

Comment

• secretcarrot
                secretcarrot commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks to all so much for your help - up until this week I was watering every day, but the soil recently seemed really wet and I was scared of root rot, so I've been doing every other day for about 9 days now... Soil is still wet so I'm not sure why she's so droopy

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Well then sounds like you are over watering, to much luv! I wait for the pots to get lite between waterings.

I feel so bad for not being a better caretaker, poor thing

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL now that's not gonna help you anymore, quit looking at that snarly old gal get your self a new one.

• Tersky
                Tersky commented
                Editing a comment
                Dont fret about it. It is harder to do than people think. My first two grows went straight to hash and i didnt get a decent harvest until my 4th or 5th grow. Just like everything it takes practice and experience to become good at something. I've killed more plants than i care to admit but it is all part of the process of learning a new skill. It sounds as if it is not drinking any water which means it is probably not going to bounce back but hey thats ok. Stick with it and eventually you will be harvesting multiple ounces per plant. Keep trying and dont give up!

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Loved to near death, I agree start new seed, and let the soil dry a bit tween watering.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X