Help! First time grower doesnt have a clue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help! First time grower doesnt have a clue

1st timer grow I know it’s tiny but it’s the first two weeks of flowering can anyone give me any help I’m growing in biobiz light mix with bio buzz nutes. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated

Aye, I use Biobizz.
    Your plant looks healthy as far as I can tell. Personally I'll use Light Mix to germ but once it's in to early veg I transplant in to a bigger pot of All Mix.
    What set up are you using?

Comment

It looks healthy. Now that you’re in flower things get a little pickier. Main thing is to keep ph in check and keep it in a regular feeding schedule. I like to track not only when but how much I water i give in flower, ideally you want the soil to be dry and ready to be watered again every 2-3 days so don’t give so much that it’ll be longer. Other than that let it do it’s thing

Comment

Just a cheap grow tent and led the light is of poor quality I’m going to upgrade it for the next one but I don’t know any good ones what would you recommend to use in a 2x2x5 tent

Comment

You'll do fine if you follow Nebs advice ,on here.
          Study up on training, helps your yields tremendously.
          For 4sq. ft, a good light would be any decent quantum board like Hlg, or similar,
          You want about 30-50watts a sq. ft. to grow decent bud.
          If you get a QBoard with about 150watts, you'll do a fine job.
          In my little tent 2x2x4, I use a HLG100, and it does ok, the lights not but about 150bucks.
          You can grow some fine bud in that little tent, for cheap.I love my little tent, anywhere from 2-3ozs, to 7-8 ozs, in 2-3 months, like clockwork. I doubt I'll ever use my big tent again, unless it gets legal in my state.
          Good Luck growing ,it's fun an addictive.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X