Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP - I made butter, but forgot to decarb it first, is it ruined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - I made butter, but forgot to decarb it first, is it ruined?

So it's been a while since I've made butter, and today when I made a batch I totally forgot to decarb it first in the oven. I took cured buds and put them in a pot with butter and water and let it simmer for an hour. Only when I was squeezing it out into the container to cool did I realize I didn't decarb it first.

Can I fix this somehow? Or did I waste an entire batch

Craftygirl You could redo your butter and let it simmer a few extra hours it should be good. Maybe try some first it might have had enough time.
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X