Dwc ph falling during bloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Dwc ph falling during bloom

This is my 4th grow using a dwc hydro system and every time a few weeks into bloom my ph starts dropping. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on why? Do I just ph up my reservoir to keep it in range? Changing the reservoir totally only seems to keep the ph good for about 2 days. My past grows have yielded decent crops, but I just wonder if they could be better yields if I could stabilize my ph better. I’m using advanced nutrients and orca microbes in my res. 600w hps light
    DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
    400w single ended hps (veg)
    7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
    Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
    1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

I have the same issue with my hydro set-up. In flower mine use about a gallon of water every 2 days. I adjust the ph of what I add. Seems to work ok.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Howdy Rj420, The pH levels will change as the nutrients are taken up by the plants, just do as Eliot Pryor said, keep the 'top off' water adjusted (as well as the feed water) and let them do their thing. I check the drainage pH level (when I feed them) just to keep tabs on the plants consumption and condition.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Current bloom setup
        Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
        1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

Comment

My roots are not affected

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X