Feminized seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Feminized seeds

What's the difference between rodeization and self pollination in terms of which end result will be feminized seeds and why ?

Feminized seeds are made from a female forced into producing male flowers (many things to do this with) which produce only female pollen. When a hermie happens it too will make female only pollen, and fertilize its self, this can pass forward a tendency to hemie, the same with making pollen and using it on the plant that produced it. For the cleanest feminized seed, make pollen with one female and use it on another.
    Rodelization is caused by over aging a plant until it produces male flowers, I myself have never seen it, the plants die first in my grow. If you can get your plant/s to do this the pollen would be female, it is not dependable.
    Colloidal Silver is what most use as it is dependable every time (there are many things to do this with) and you can make your own CS. Do your research on it, dont smoke the material it was sprayed on, toss everything that touched it once done. (cept those seed) Be safe have fun!
    Welcome to GWE

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X