Trim catapiller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trim catapiller?

So I pulled my plant about 2-3 days ago and shook it washed it and hung it and found a weird little catapiller on my shirt that looks like a trachoma hair but was moving.
    Today I was cleaning my sheers getting ready to trim And noticed as I sharpening the blade a small crystallized catapiller dropped.
    heres a pic.
    What are they? I would assume I have been smoking them since they look like hairs.

PS the plant was outdoors.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a few early in summer barely saw them green as the tiny branch they layed on. I've searched through out the plants but don't see any more. I don't know what type of piller they are, but dried they smoke fine LOL

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      lol SoOrbudgal

I think it’s been eating my trim/buds because I smoked it and got a a buzz πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ’¨ 🌲 πŸ› πŸ”₯ 🌈 🌱

Comment

Inch worm inch worm how tall was his plant, LOL I have bud worms too, give them a good look over every day, and kill any trespassers! Thing is I dont find many, just the damage.

Comment

I have kept a close eye on my plant to ensure no catapillers infected the plant and removed any pillers I saw but these are new and look like water creatures almost like a sea horse.
        So far I’ve found 2.
        1 on my plant as I cut it down, shook it and hung it.
        It stuck to my shirt the plant was about 4feet tall.
        second one I found on my six cord I used to trim it was eating the trim off the blade. Creepy lol.

Comment

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Thieving little bastard!

Looks like a young cabbage looper. I had a bunch on my broccoli this summer.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X