• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is this bud rot?

Not sure if this is bud rot or not any help is appreciated
    Attached Files

i not an expert but it looks ok to me mate

Comment

I'm not sure if you are referring to the gray leaf or the whited out spot in at the center bottom, if you are then it may be or bugs. Other wise it looks like sticky bud.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• growell
        growell commented
        Editing a comment
        ok mate i just got a jack herer clone any tips or advice mate

• Desil14
        Desil14 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was referring to the half white leaf and the part of bud that is white. Its in a tent so bugs havent been a problem although for the first time i found a grasshopper in my tent somehow this morning. Think its because my window doesnt have a screen. Would you recommend cutting off just the white part or getting rid off that whole half of the bud?

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        My advice on Jack Herr is have lots room for upper grow and start LST early. Jack is a reacher and looked like a tumble weed when done.
        I'm not the best one to ask on how to fix the problem in the old days we would just kill all and clean the room with Clorox or some other cleaner. Its the mold that you can not see that runs your grow once it starts.

It looks like it has a little dead foxtail but I'm not sure if that is the lighting.

How is the airflow in your tent? What is the range of your humidity in the tent? Controlling both airflow and humidity goes a long way to prevent molds and mildews in your crops.

Comment

• Desil14
        Desil14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Forgot to add in the plant that kept growing leafs i didn't train at all other than defoliation and due to negligence i found a little bit of WPM but defoliated and lowered the humidity and haven't seen any sense or had a problem with humidity.

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        Fan position sounds good and the humidity is low. Surprised you got a bit of PM, but some strains are easy targets. Knowing that, for safety sake, I'd try and remove that little dead bud in the picture. Keep looking the plant over and see if you can find more.

• Desil14
        Desil14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its my fault because my gorrilla glue auto is untrained so its one big bushy mess lol and i didnt check for like a week/ week and a half and humidity was almost 70 so defoliated turned the fan up and humidity hasnt been a problem since but the very bushy areas that were touching had some WPM

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X