Issues with buds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Issues with buds?

Can anyone help diagnose? Very concerned about pic # 1 bc I have respiratory issues. Pic # 2 looks pretty obvious to me but the inside is not mushy? These are blends of mostly sativa and being grown outside in pots with soil.
    Last edited by Eve56; 10-10-2020, 04:59 PM.

On the second one if the area is cut from the bud you have bud worms (caterpillars)! I am fighting them too, I dig through the buds that have damage and kill any worms fond, eviction notice served! Do clean out all the damage from the bud as it can lead to bud rot.

Edit the first one looks near ready /Edit

Comment

Hello Eve56 #2 & 3 need to dig into that bud and get all that rot out. You have white powdery mildew it's the season for it. Pic #1 like Rwise said looks in the zone but only by hairs red curled in can't judge trichomes from a distance. But they look cloudy means highest THC. Not knowing anything about these, i'd just dig out that rot and hopefully get to harvest her.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

PM and bud rot. It's unfortunate and one of the main challenges outdoors in certain areas. The bad part is, you do not want to smoke bud with botrytis or PM, it can have serious health effects.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X