How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you?

Since we have all these new growers here, it's time to bring this old subject back. How old are you all. I'm a 74 year old hippy who has been smoking since the mid 1960s and growing for 10 years.

I'm 60 Smoked in 70's & 80's. I restarted smoking 2-14-2018 in switch from Opioids for pain management while sleeping. First grow was harvested spring 2019.

Comment

67 and started smoking/growing a couple years ago after a 35 year hiatus. Retired back home to MI from CA just as MI legalized cannabis. Did a LOT of drugs late 60's-70's.

Comment

63 for 5 more days - retired for 6 years and been growing cannabis for those 6 years.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

57. Started 1981. First grow. Haven’t smoked much for the last 10-15 years because I cannot stand this street ditch weed, it makes me cough too much but I wanted something for pain and to help me sleep so figured I’d try and grow my own.

Comment

Some days I feel like I'm a 100, but most of the time I am on the front-side of 57. Been growing errythang except weed as long as I can remember. Large container garden no matter where I am. So many destroyed tomatoes.
            Cannabis is just a new plant. Growing indoors is a new method of farming. I might even try tomatoes.

2nd grow, one of my 6 plants is pregnant and there you have it. LOL.

Comment

28 growing full time and it became My Main income since last year. Thanks to my hobbie turned into bussines my family didnt went bankrupt this year. Now at a new location expanding the grow op.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Man that's great to hear 9fingerleafs good news from growers. I got a few friends with grow business lost alot of crops this year and facilities in the fires.

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                what a nightmare people has been going thru in California, i moved because the asshole landlord wanted to sell his property during covid and didnt care i couldnt afford to relocate. i made the best of the situation and ended up in a better home with more space to grow.

I am 63yrs young i've always been a gardener of weed since i was in my 20s. I'm growing now almost 4yrs indoors but the sunshine grows are my love/hate waiting for amber LOL.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I'm an old 67 year old fart from Canada. Retired and been smoking since the age of 16 yrs and growing at age of 18 but stop when we had the boys but started again 20 yrs ago.
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

47 here... Biological age... Mental age is a lot less lol

Comment

60 in May, working on second grow, been enjoying ganja since the mid 70's, thanks to everyone for their advice and suggestions

Comment

I am just shy of 70. Smoked a lot during college but stopped until about fifteen years ago. I love growing things and weed is my new passion. I grew in my twenties and restarted a few years ago. I seem to grow much more than I can consume and have more friends than ever before.
                      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                      5 gallon cloth pots
                      30"x30"x60" tent
                      Spider Farmer SE3000
                      Coco Pearlite mix
                      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• kingfish
                        kingfish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Growing weed is like a friend magnet if the word gets out.

Howdy, I'm 70 years old, first smoked (Lebanese hash) in 1969, and first successful grow in 2024.
                      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
                        Farmbuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bonjour DW2, Hummmm 2024 hey ..!

• DW2
                        DW2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Phat Phinger error!!!! That should have read "2014" !!! Besides, I'm not physic, just psychotic!LOL!!

• Poppa
                        Poppa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL been a long day needed that thx.

I’m 47, been smoking daily since my teens. I recently received my medical grow license so am scaling up my hobby. Love this website and the people on this forum ♥️

Comment

Well. 29 here 😂. Growing cannabis since I was 21.
                        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X