2 girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 girls

The one on the left is a tangerine dream and on the right is a amnesia haze. Theirs has been a rough life. Coco-loco with too many nutes too soon. Nute burn, lockout, too much light. There are a ton of brown pistils beneath the white ones still showing on the AH. The TD has foxtail nodules all over the place. They will go down this weekend and a new batch started. Already harvested the durban poison and the critical purple. 3oz from each. These should make for an interesting smoke.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201009_131714_resized.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	457858
    Attached Files

Beautiful girls smoorman. Specially the middle one. They look pretty close to getting their head chopped off.

Comment

Cocoloco was hotter than I expected the first time I used it as well. Digging those big colas!

Comment

Those look great now good save for real live and learn but you did super with turning them around. Enjoy the harvest !
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I harvested my Tangerine Dream on 9/23. I got 3.4 ounces so not horrible. (It was a tri-leaf) I'm curious how you fared. I kept the partial ounce in a separate jar as my experimental taster.The smell and the tangerine taste are becoming more dominant.The smoke is pleasant but doesn't seem overly strong.
          TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
          EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
          AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
          IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

I got 3.85oz dry with the tangerine dream. I'll probably use the Coco-loco again just to use it up but I'll manage it a bit differently. I need to exercise some self discipline regarding nutes and lights. My biggest obstacle to better harvests is my impatience. Nute burns, light burns Etc.
            A correction. I actually had 2 tangerine dream plants that equaled 3.85 dry.
            Last edited by smoorman; 10-26-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              smoorman man those are some nice plants, nice job.
              Are they autos?
              I've used coco-loco a good bit an liked it alot, I've never had to add any nutrients until about the third week, it's got a bunch of good stuff in it to hold your plants for good while, I mixed in alot of extra perlite in it too, to make it real fluffy,
              But I mostly grow autos now, an some them I've grown ain't big eaters no how, but some of them love the nutrients,
              Great job with your plants.

smoorman; I am a newbie. And I found, running my lights at night helped me not kill my plants with kindness so much. lol lol

Comment

All autos. I've had the lights on my current grow on at night because of the heat but that will change now.
              A correction. I actually had 2 tangerine dream plants that equalled 3.85 dry.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X