Day 35 White Pistils! Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Day 35 White Pistils! Autoflower

So day 35 I have white pistils! I had a nitrogen deficiency as you can see on the updated photos, so I flushed with 6 ph water until the runoff was 6.0. Going to spray the affected leaves with some chelate and mix into the soil some Urea, all at the next watering. So next watering, I’ll flush until runoff is 6.0, mix up my blooming nutrients and then ph it at 6.0, give it to the plants and then treat with adding the urea and then the chelate on the leaves. I now have proper drainage on them as I have raised them off the ground with grates. The runoff was 5.0 initially so that was causing the nutrient lockout of nitrogen. I’m glad I caught it fast. Yes these are auto flower fem seeds- Gorilla Skittlez and Purple Punch. I also did some pruning of the fan leaves to get more light penetration.

DavShoe16 I don't proclaim to know all about nute feedings with weed all i know is too much is bad they don't like tons of different " fixes " thrown at them. If they are flushed now with just " water " so that all the previous stuff in the soil is gone i'd start low dose of bloom not 2-3 different bloom nutes just 1 type of bloom for now. Those look pretty good from what i can see with the purple. Know that autos don't care if you take them out anytime for photos. Best for us to see them in natural light. Good luck.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X