My plants what do you all think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plants what do you all think

Hi fellow growers here are my plants, I think they are going and looking well, but I’m hoping if not you can tell me, leaves are pointing up unsure what that means?

Marshydro 4ft square x 6ft
    coco soil
    full nutrients
    marshydro 1000 led light
    6inc fan into carbon filter
    1x heater keeping temp between 24/27
    4 x pineapple atutos barneys
    1 x LSD auto freebie barneys that’s the 1 more advanced

many thanks

When they point up like that’s it’s a good thing. They’re way of saying they like that lightb

Comment

• Ziemelblazma
      Ziemelblazma commented
      Editing a comment
      With what exactly You don't agree? With why seasons exist? With light absorption?

Well, cannabis have many similarities with plants.

Just take a leaf and put it under flashlight, so it casts shadow. You will see that there is larger shadow if You put it perpendicular the light beam than if You put it at say - 45° angle, that proves more of light is hitting leaf given that the distance and light source is the same. Or more easy - just take a leaf and look at it, surface will look larger if You hold it perpendicular rather than at said 45°angle. That is as easy as I can make it for You. Draw outline of shadow on paper, cut it out and compare if not convinced.

Same reason solar panels are installed where they have the most perpendicular sunlight. And some more sophisticated panels are tracking sunlight to always receive 90° sunlight.

I am trying to have a debate but You both give me "I don't agree" If I'm lucky. Everything else is just personal criticism and assumptions, lets talk about light absorption only, what started this. Give me proposals. Give me something. Please.

So You say that leaves on 90° angle receive less light than 45° angle?

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you even know what a 90 degree angle look like ?
      Because his leaves is not 90 degree angle.
      Again you keep writing about everything. Look at your replies?

You write so much just to confuse people, so they don’t stay on track on the actual subject..

You have grown 5-6 times. And I see what you are writing else here on this forum. Fair enough. But don’t come and say you know everything about a grow inside a tent, when you keep talking about outside grows, and the fucking seasons 🤦🏼

Of course I know why seasons exist. I live in a country where I have all 4 😂👍🏻 Yea I give you “I don’t agree “ in this debate. Because simply it’s totally nonsense and useless crap you are coming with. Nothing more, nothing less.

You make me laugh so much is fucking crazy 😂. You just want to be right on something it’s sick🤣. Doesn’t even matter what, seasons, the suns angle or how to describe what the difference about a 90 degree is compared to a 45 degree angle. 😂.
      Makes me think that you are never being heard - and clearly I understand why now. You just keep going, and people could not care any less.

• Ziemelblazma
      Ziemelblazma commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, about 90° are leaves of 4 strains in pictures and about 45° looks like the one, that is reaching up. L <-- in this letter both lines are perpendicular or 90°. Half of that would be 45°. You can imagine short line being a leaf and long one rays of light. This way the leaf receives most amount of light. any different angle and less light will reach the leaf. Only thing I am trying to say.

I mention seasons only as an example for light absorption, nothing else.

I write about several common light absorption examples, that proves at 90°/perpendicular one gets the most light absorption. And I do so many, because You seem to ignore them, or do not agree with laws of physics.

Not once I talk about outside grow, again, seasons com from different angles of sunlight hitting earth (JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF PHENOMENA), and that is universal law of physics that works the same on angled and perpendicular leaves.

So I try one more time. Think of sunlight tracking solar panels. Why the effort and expense is made to track sunlight If they do not receive more light being at straight/perpendicular/90° angle?

I am glad You are getting a laugh out.

look good mate

Comment

you know i had such a shit time at the start and so did the poor old plants, but one thing ive learnt (along with 100 other things) is how tough theses little fuckers are for at least a week they were in coco soil with no nutrients and barely any water, im over the moon that they are doing and looking well, thanks for the comments guys means a lot to a 1st time grower, maybe in a few years ill be the one advising

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        They’re obviously very happy with the care you’re giving them. Grow on brother ✌️

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Just think how much better your next grow will be knowing what you know now.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        One thing I promise you is you’ll learn something every grow. No 2 plants are the same. Clones get ya close but you still have slight differences. They’re very resilient plants until you get a couple weeks into flower them some strains can be picky.

All advise is welcome, and taken in a positive way, as the joker once said “ why so serious “

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree and my ears are always open and welcoming to new ideas. However, my nose will smell someone’s bullshit a mile away. Most people on this site are here to help and in my opinion it’s mostly solid advice. I’ve tried and liked a lot of different things since joining the forum. Wouldn’t say we’re taking things too seriously but it does tend to crawl right down my spine when someone starts saying crap that you know is complete bs because the other person may not know any better and completely f’up their grow then get frustrated and quit all because some peckerhead spewed forth a bunch of bs.
        Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 10-09-2020, 01:52 PM.

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X