Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! GSC Auto Limey/Dark Leaves and Brown Tips

Hi all,

These girls are now 12 weeks old since germination. I believe they've just started to flower so ~2.5 weeks ago I introduced more potassium which led to burn and some leaves going bad etc. I worry they don't have enough food since I've been very cautious feeding them, seems like even 1/4 dose of any fert just immediately burns them.

They are under 2x75W CFL's and a 100W LED board. pH is adjusted to 6-6.5 and they are in canna terra pro soil. Water every 3-4 days with the bigger pots now when they're dry. It's also been quite hot recently, trying to manage it as best I can but sometimes they get stressed, usually 23C leaf temps.

Flushing and repotting seems to have improved the plants over the past few weeks however it is definitely progressing with more leaves burning and curling. Some tips are even curled left or right? The new growth has white/yellow tips and the serrated edges on the newer fan leaves also stand up and have lighter tips.

I've hardly ever fed them much at all, maybe twice before adding the potassium 2.5 weeks ago seeing as they just seem to burn so easy but I cant help but feel I should definitely feed them more? Don't want to feed more and make it worse or keep feeding nothing and also make it worse 😥.
    Attached Files

Way to much Nitrogen... It’s a really dark plant.
    and from looking at your leaves. It’s not potassium excess. Not even phosphorus. It look like a nute from Nitrogen.
    moat autos don’t need so much nutrients.
    and CANNA soil, have a lot of nutrients in the soil for an auto. Really good soil - but you can almost go a whole auto run on that soil without using nutrients
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Autoflowers should be flowering around 30 days - you're at 84 days and it's just happening?
      Me thinks these are photoperiod plants.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Kristie25
        Kristie25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I thought it was really odd too, they were very slow growing compared to other grow journals for gsc autos. Sort of only recently shot up before getting preflowers. Bud development seems to have stopped now and they're growing taller again very quickly (65cm and 75cm currently). I posted a photo of the flowers below.

Comment

i would check how much nutes in soil and how long it says u dont need to feed for mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X