why are these 3 different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are these 3 different?

So I planted all 3 seeds Dutch passion Banana blaze auto. came in the same 3pk, Germ done the same all in same pots, cocoloco, same nutes -green plant GP3, everything all t 3 look totally different 1 exploded . said 84 days from seed which is 10/30. 1 is coming down early. its just seems to me odd theyre soo different. the bud on the phat are huge, 2 are tied and 1 is topped
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Maybe that's one of the reasons they've been giving that one away? I have one going right now but it just broke ground yesterday. Was there a major difference in the leaves when they were younger? With everything being hybridized there's always more than one pheno, sometimes 4 or 5 so it's not really that unusual. I think BB auto is newer so maybe they just haven't worked it enough yet or maybe you just got lucky. With 3 different phenos you're bound to find at least one that's really nice. I hate it when I grow a batch of several of the same type and they're all pretty identical but not so great and I'm stuck with a bunch of meh weed.

Comment

the 1 big nuggs plant are awesome. nice and phat/ttight muggs. Ill see how the others go. they were cheap

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahh I remember that now, they went on sale for really cheap and now they're freebies, or were at least, that's how I got them. I opted for Colorado Cookies, Glueberry OG and Cinderella Jack back during the sale months ago.

Regardless i just think they are beautiful. They do resemble a banana cola wise coloring also
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

that 1 has some of the phatest mugs ive gotten so far. cant wait to take her head!

Comment

Autoflowers grow the way they want - topping and tying down a couple is why they are different
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X