ready or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ready or not?

Hi, as a newbie can someone look at my plants please. Last year was my first for growing and I lost half of my 2 plants to mold. I'm in the UK and the weather is just turning to typical autumn, wet and cold. So, are my 2 plants ready? I noticed a small amount of mold on the end of a branch. I'm growing in an unheated pollytunnel, so the quicker I harvest them the better. Thanks if you are reading this and can have a look for me.

Far from harvest from what I can see..
    they need some weeks
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I agree with the above, several weeks away sorry
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yep a few more weeks..!
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Does the end of the first bud look like a little bud rot? Maybe I'm just really paranoid about it from this season outdoors.

Comment

Oh shame, will probably started rotting before then, its so wet and getting colder now, but will give it a few
            more weeks.
            I also have trouble drying it, airing cupboards a bit small some went in there last year, but what was hanging
            in the garage all rotted. I've got an oil fulled Aga, it has a slow section or would that just be cooking it?
            Thanks for your replies.

Comment

I’m in the same boat as you when it comes to drying. I don’t have anywhere suitable to hang them and made the mistake of drying in an oven at a low temp - I got lousy smoke and learned my lesson, so I’d keep them out of the aga. There is a method for drying in paper bags which I’m researching for my next batch, if I were you I’d look into that method.

But my advice - as a total novice - keep them away from the oven, you’ll spoil your smoke.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X