Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improvements

I'd really like to hear suggestions. I'm an indoor grower. My space is a 72"L x 24" deep x 96" tall closet. My light source is SF2000 and Ive grown in 5 gallon cloth. My grow media mostly has been the Fox Farms mix 2 parts Happy Frog to 1 part Ocean (using Fox Farm trio) My last grow was in Mother Earth coco/perlite mix (using general hydroponics trio)
    I currently don't have space for a tent setup but I'd like to try TWO plants. I've heard the SF2000 is NOT enough to do the job successfully. Whats a good light source to fully handle 2 plants without breaking the wallet? And is there a better nutrient combination out there? Thank you

Check out lucas fórmula for the trio, it lacks magnesium basically so you add Epsom salt

Comment

The Spider Farmer 2000 should be plenty of light for two plants.

If you are getting good results with that feed, why switch? If you like to try something along the organic route, you can try Roots Organic, they make soil specific blends.

Comment

Howdy demcc3, I have been growing (in a closet) of similar dimensions for several years now (just starting #10). I grow with hydroponics, two 10 gallon totes using 220 watts CFL lamps (with mixed 5000° K and 2700° K bulbs) over each reservoir. The closet has bi-fold doors and I keep them slightly open with an exhaust far at the top. Heat build up has been the biggest problem, so now I only grow in the winter in order to manage the temperature. I have had up to fives plants during a grow after I covered the walls and the inside of the doors with aluminum foil in order to utilize all of the light.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X