ph tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ph tester

im getting tired of dealing with ph test drops with off colored water so im in the market for a digital ph tester. looking through amazon there are a few thousand options, most of them probably cheap or not so cheap junk that id rather avoid getting saddled with. so does anyone have one that they really like?

and before anyone asks yes i understand good ones usually arnt cheap im always willing to pay for quality, i just hate buying expensive junk because of shil reviews lol
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

I have an adwa Digital Ph.
    Used it for 3 years now, not even calibrated it once. And my plants are thriving.
    it can test the water and the soil also.
    didn’t even change the battery yet.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I am looking too, a set I looked at on line, and would like to have simply for me cost to much, about $1600 +SH for a four piece set. 1 tool for PH, 1 for N, 1 for P, and 1 for K. maybe someday something like that will be in my budget, until then I'll watch for something cheaper.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        IF I can find them again, HDD crashed and I lost all links that were saved.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Too bad ☹️

• Matriumcauthon
        Matriumcauthon commented
        Editing a comment
        wow thats quite the setup i dont think ill be splurging quite that much for a few years at least lol im just looking to avoid the catastrophe i nearly caused my newest girls... when your runoff is testing 4-5 with drops after putting in natural tapwater... well i have problems rofl

I use a BlueLab PH tester and a Vivosun ph tester. Both are waterproof and accurate. Both were about $100 each.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

thanks yall ill check those out!
        stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
        ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
        bloom plus LED 300W
        green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
        Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Litmus paper. $5.00 never fails.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X