Should I cut my losses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I cut my losses?

I have a small box I was experimenting with scrog and getting a second harvest off one of my recently harvested plants and a reveg clone. I had flipped them to 12-12 with the screen nearly full and was about a week after the flip. I forgot to air out the box one day before lights went out, the next day when I opened it to air them out they had cooked. These plants have been through heat stress a few times now, and both have revegged once already.

So should I put them back on 24hr lighting until they recover fully or cut my losses on these and start some new girls for when my new exhaust fan for this box comes in?

I'm worried even if they do recover, with so much heat stress in their lives they'll be highly prone to herm.
    Attached Files
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

If it had gotten hot just a couple times, I would roll with it if you really liked the genetics. But getting fried more than that, combined with the stress of reveg, I'd be afraid that the plant would lose a lot of its vigor. I'm sure you could save it and still grow it, but the yield likely won't be what it was.

Comment

Thats pretty much what I was afraid of. I was trying to reveg and scrog her because the first batch of plants was rushed, i flipped them before they were even mature and the yields were what you'd expect from a scrub, averaged under a oz a plant. I was wanting to see what the other end of the spectrum was when they were trained well oh well least I got some clones a few days before they cooked and one has already rooted so the genetics at least have been saved. Thanks again!
      stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
      ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
      bloom plus LED 300W
      green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
      Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, you're in good shape then. No harm, just a delay. Thats a bright side.

• Matriumcauthon
        Matriumcauthon commented
        Editing a comment
        Not even that bad, this small box they are in will be my mother box once I pick a few, and get it properly venting so I dont cook the mothers lol, but I have 3 Alaskan thunder fuck, and 3 bruce banger plants going now in veg, with a few autos that are within a few weeks of harvest... least i hope, already ran past the breeders estimate but from what I read thats to be expected but those two were just me playing around and an extra harvest in a few weeks, so not even a delay

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X