Name:	EB2EDC24-D966-4B04-857D-5214CC7E24C4.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	956.6 KB
ID:	456714Click image for larger version

Name:	8F0953A6-B07D-41AE-99A7-A82724171E0A.jpeg
Views:	883
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	456713
    I did a big clean with peroxide a couple weeks ago when the root rot was at its worst. I’ve been dropping in 2ml of hydroguard everyday since. The root rot was getting under control, but if I would only add 1ml of hydroguard, the roots would look worse the next morning. Yesterday I did a reservoir change and it did nothing good for my ladies. Any advice at all? Ive been reading for weeks. They’re 37 days into their 70 day life. Do I toss them or do I let them flower and hope that it’s worth it?
    First pic is yesterday before reservoir change and second pic is today.
    2 Hulkberry Autos, 1 LSD Auto, 1 Dos-Si-Dos Cookies Auto

My first grow ever! Except for mold in my fridge.
    In VERY Illegal, USA

4- 5gal DWC w/ top feed
    48x60x80 tent
    600w SE HID
    6” exhaust fan
    6” active intake
    GH Flora trio (hardwater) + Hydroguard + CaliMagic

Using:
    Tap water
    Frozen water bottles to keep temps between 64-72 (as close to 68 as possible)

Assuming you've done all you can to keep light out of the buckets and the nute solution is aerated well, you may want to cast a suspicious eye towards your water source. Your local water department may have had to start adding more chlorine than usual lately or maybe some other contaminant is present.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Did you add 2 ml of hydroguard to each gallon of nutrients as you mixed them for the reservoir change? Also I have found high solution temps have caused me PH and root issues. Do not give up on your grow if the plant it's self is healthy.

Comment

Howdy Kayjan, You did not say what the reservoir temperatures are, it is very important to keep them between 62° F and 70 F in order to control the root rot. Equally as important is to block out all possible light intrusions, no clear tubing, covering the clay pebbles with aluminum foil, and even try to limit the times that the top is open to 'check on things' (the most difficult of all! lol). I do not use the hydro guard, I have been adding 1.5 ml / gallon of GH FloraShield as an inoculate and with the other measures, have led to a relatively 'root rot' free grows. I, also, insulate the reservoirs to help keep the temperatures down.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X