Purple Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Purple Kush

Hello everyone! I am new to this group and new to growing. I have 2 purple kush auto flower plants 2 weeks old. I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice to help me out along the way. Thank you very much.

Hi Ctrip1978,
    Plants look like they are growing fine. Any questions just ask away.
    Remember to add clear pictures and as much detail about how you are growing as you can to help members answer any concerns.
    This can include lights, growing medium, nutrients, type of plants, growing area/environment etc.
    GL

Comment

• Ctrip1978
      Ctrip1978 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much!

Agreed to what John is writing.

I do see a root issue on the leaves. Probably nute burn, the tips are burned a bit.
    how much fertilizer are you using? What kind of soil ?
    or a deficiency of some kind, but I hardly doubt that when they are so young. All reflect back to the roots. Are you monitoring the PH levels in water and soil ?

and welcome to the forum
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Ctrip1978
      Ctrip1978 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much. I believe I had the light too close to them. About 12 inches. I moved it up and they started to get a little better. I am using miracle grow potting mix and I have not added any fertilizer to them as of yet.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay good, You know already what caused the problem.
      Looks like you have all in place for a good grow run

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X