How to smoke....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to smoke....

So have some shatter, sugar wax, just normal wax and live rosin. What does every perfect to smoke these. I do like a to roll a joint and throw a worm of shatter around it

I don't know of a wrong way.. Have fun experimenting and finding out what works for you. I just top my bowl or add to the budcup for my Pax. (man I would love a day that this was my biggest issue to deal with)
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

That all depends on what you're looking to achieve and what kind of apparatuses you have.
      1. When the main goal is getting as ripped as possible a nectar collector or especially a hot start from a rig will give big hits but more reclaim and less tasty.
      2. For slightly less stone, less reclaim, less harsh and more flavor try a cold start wither with you regular kit or something like the Stache Products RiO.
      3. The next step down would be the quality E-rigs like Puffco Peak, Focus V Carta, Kandypens Oura, Dr. Dabber Switch, etc. They are cold start rigs that do away with the torch and rely on battery power to heat a coil under a bucket. They work ok. You'll never consistently get hits as good with one of these as a torch and banger but they have temp settings that don't change so heat fluctuation is less of an issue. Look into the Source Orb Versa for a less expensive but probably just as good option, it's made by the guy who designed the Focus V Carta.
      4. Another step down in performance but a major step up in portability and stealth are the pen or box type batteries with a coil like Yocan, Dr. Dabber, Kandypens, etc. These look like the vapes that took over a decade ago and can keep you medicating almost anywhere without looking suspicious. There are so many of these that you can find the type that suits you whether you are looking for big hits or more flavor or somewhere in between by choosing the type of coil you use.
      5. You could get some liquidizer and melt it down to go into carts if you wanted.
      6. Use as a bowl topper, paper smear, snake joints, etc.
      My personal preference day to day is #2 and #3 at home, #4 and #6 (smear typically) on the go but when getting loaded is an absolute must, #1 is the ticket.

A really good bong and enail setup could basically stand in at #1, 2 and 3.

Comment

hash/wax in joints its better on the inside, if you dont own a nail for your bong just place a bit of wax over a packed bowl of herb and slowly melt it into the bowl before blasting

Comment

I pack it in my joints before I close the paper and wrap it up.
          A good hash joint with toasted tobacco. And a good line of BHO down the whole mix 👍🏻

I think this subject is matter of preference 😃. But I will accept every way of smoke, no hesitation there 🤣
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve never smoked a joint with tobacco that had not been toasted. Too much nicotine would make me nauseous too.
            But without the nicotine it’s pure smooth, not kidding.
            We are the only country in Europe who toast the nicotine out of the tobacco

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            No nicotine would certainly help.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I buy normal cigarettes. But I use a lighter to burn/toast the outside paper, when Warm enough, I blow in the cigarette instead of inhaling. And smoke usually comes out, do it a couple of times and the tobacco is ready,
            No danish would smoke hash all their life and not toast the nicotine 😅

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X