Pre flower??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre flower??

I purchased a three-pack of Charlotte's Web from Pacific Seed Bank. I purchased them as Regular Feminized Charlottes Web...NOT auto. Here's what I have almost a month and a half from seed... One young plant is taller and stragglier (is that a word?) than the other two and looks like showing signs of pre flower??? Yes, and probably in need in need of some nitrogen. The other two are a little smaller and more dense
    Attached Files

I had this with one seed in my last grow as well. Definitely an auto mixed in!

Comment

The top in the first pic does look like it is in the common shape of when plants go to flower, but you didn't have any pics of the stem, so I can not see if there were any pre flowers.

It's time to move those up from the solo cups. After 1.5 months, they have got to be cramped in there for root space, this will bring many problems in the future, so transplant now. This will help them grow larger, uptake nutrients and be a little happier. Try a 2 or 3 gallon pot and then maybe send them off to flower.

Comment

They haven't spent the entire time from seed in those cups! lol I germinated them, placed those in Aerogarden (think small tabletop hydroponics) and THEN into the cups! And here's a pic of the stem -hopefully its clear enough-
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't see any pre flowers in that picture. They would show, at the base of the side shoots, where it meets the main stem. I do see the two.... ah shoot, forget technical name... little parts sticking up at that juncture and this is the area you are looking for pre flowers. Which I don't see any yet.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            agreed. No preflowers evident from the pics. keep looking. They will show soon enough.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X