Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Well during night something ate my two first5finger leaves ... Idont know if its gonna survive or not but i covered the plant with a plastic that lets the sun pass through creatiing a small greenhouse

It will live unless you luv it to death. But you need to find and kill the pest.

Comment

Yikes, that almost looks like a slug got it. Is this outdoors?

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it is outdoor since sproot

Well look this plastic thing i put for protection and made some holes for air ,during high humidity its covered with water drops and i am afraid if the sun cant come through

Comment

If you have a dome over it like that and it is condensing, you are creating the ideal environment for mold growth, which isn't a good thing. You can try fine netting, like a mosquito net to keep larger bugs and crawlers away from the plants.

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes but wont the net reduce the sun and creat a slight shadow to the plant

Not something like a mosquito net. If you have a nursery near you, they do sell horticultural nets as well. Many crops need protecting from a variety of pests from bugs to birds, so this is an area that traditional farming has figured out long long ago.

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay .. Thenksman

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X