What are these ... balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL What are these ... balls?

I saw them on a photo that I posted tonight, and enlarged. It was too late to go look in person, lights are out for the night. This plant was the last of three seeds that were germinated, the smallest seed from a dispensary eighth. An Iranian Landrace, indica strain, halfway through flowering.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

I tried zooming in on the pic and can't make it out. Can you take a better picture with white light?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tomorrow. The 2nd photo, I clicked twice and was looking at the magnified plant, in sections, when those jumped out at me. I so wanted to go look in person but the lights were going out in a minute.

No worries. Post them up tomorrow and in sure you'll get the answer your seeking.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Close-up would be better, but they kind of look like the swollen calyx of the pre flower. Again, a better pic is needed, but hopefully it isn't the dreaded male sac. If you pinch one off, is it hallow?

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        They're asleep. I can't look until tomorrow, I was thinking that maybe they were hollow. Or pre flower. I haven't noticed any on the other two plants. Is what it is, deal with it, just looking for opinions while I wait. Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X