What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do?

Hey All, just wanting another opinion.. First real grow outside and the weather has been shit lately..heavy rains cold temps(highs in low 50's) Two hail storms today... About 2-3 hrs of sunshine daily. My two Ayahuasca Purple are nearing harvest(70/30 frosty trichomes) They have been in my garage under shitty led lights Maybe 200w, for the last two days. Temps mid 70 two fans for airflow.. Should i just finish them indoors? At this point in flower, will it have any adverse effects or just slow the process?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Awesome pictures!
    it sounds like you have better environment inside than outside. I would keep it inside of the temperatures is that low and with that high humidity because all the rain and hail
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Im leaning that way also captain,3 hrs of sunlight is best but i think 12 hrs of semi decent environment might be better in the long run. Now im thinking about pulling one of my 600 vipers out of my tent and taking it to the garage...lol Thanks for the pic compliment...man there's a lot of shit(bugs,dog hair,etc, in this outdoor bud..lol

Having the same problem, weather's turned so quick poor babies

Comment

As long as you have the proper lighting per square foot you should be fine, I don't think those 2 will be adequate though, I had a 1000 watt equivalent blurple like you got and my buddies tall plant had wispy buds, just from growing in a closet. Not enough light. but you could also finish em outdoors as long as the temp doesn't go below freezing and you keep it out of rain/hail. Rain and hail will remove trichomes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X