Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little help please

Guys, I hope all is well,

I had a little accident last week and ended up in hospital for 5 days. During this time my gsc which were 4 weeks into flowering and looking fantastic went unwatered.they hadn't been watered for a few days before the accident.

Luckily 40% have made a recovery and look great. My question is can the rest be revived? I gave them plenty of plain pH water. (I'm growing in cocoir Canna under led lights.) On half the damaged plants I removed The sagging, crispy and Yellow leaves but unfortunately this has only left me with sugar leaves . There seemed to be a bit of moisture in the buds but all pistils have turned brown. I'm thinking if they do come back to me they might mutate.
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Fergul, I’m so sorry to hear about your accident! Are you okay now? I’m sorry I cannot offer any good advice regarding your question but I have full faith that the experts on this forum can guide you. Good luck to both you and your girls.

Comment

Thanks echdk3,

All shall be well with myself in due time. I fell off an adult scooter whilst out with my kids and broke my leg in 3 places. It's all bolted together now but extremely hard to do any gardening. Just trying to limp my crop along for now an make the best of it.

Comment

Good to hear all is going to be well! About all one can do is water the girls and hope, they may have done better with the leaves left on for a few days, they were feeding them. Whats crisp is dead, but the limp may respond, our girls are very hardy.

Comment

Hope all is better health wise now Fergul so sorry for having to stay in a hospital. Well dang it that's what you get for being a good Dad and playing with your kids. As Rwise said......these are very sturdy plants, sure they lost some steam from no water but they'll bounce back just go easy watch how they look over next week. Just like a plant that fell over and layed there for abit..........prop them up take off really dead stuff as it dies. Would love a picture of them, I bet in a couple weeks they will look pretty good.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks guys,

I'll keep ye updated as things develop. They will be 6 weeks into flower in a few days so here's hoping them a speedy recovery.

Comment

This is a good time to give them kelp.
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Never give up! Never surrender! You have nothing to lose by continuing to work with your girls. They may or may not make it, but if you don't continue to work with them, they most certainly will not make it. Go very easy on the nutrients for a week or so and try some molasses. Also stay off of vehicles requiring balance.
                Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                5 gallon cloth pots
                30"x30"x60" tent
                Spider Farmer SE3000
                Coco Pearlite mix
                GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Lifting the lights up to avoid trying to push em until they perk up would probably help em with recovery time. Then you can lower them back once they get better
                  TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                  s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                  .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                  TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                  2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                  TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                  3 gallon pots all autos
                  Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                  👇my one n only journal👇
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Sorry about your accident. Glad you are on the mend. It's reassuring to hear how resilient these plants are hope they are on the mend too!
                    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

Hi guys,

Well, it's been 2 weeks now and .33% have come back from the dead and are actually looking like they might do alright considering all the leaves are gone and most of the sugar leaves are dry as a bone. Amazingly the only parts growing are the buds. I reckon I could get a half pound per plant.
                      I'm still trying to salvage the rest but they don't look so good. However I'm happy with what I have left, it could have been a total disaster. Thanks for the advice and encouragement guys.
                      My legs still broken but not too painful any more.
                      I'm going to give them some molasses today and I'll keep ye posted on the results.

Thanks again.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X